CAD Design Engineer
✈ About us: We believe that aviation will be electric and we need to make this transition happen as soon as possible. Beyond Aero is making long range electric aircraft possible using hydrogen-electric propulsion. Our first aircraft is a zero emission private aircraft, designed for hydrogen propulsion.
In order to strengthen our Engineering team we are looking for a CAD Design Engineer (m/f/d)
✈ Subject: Be part of the Aerostructure design team to Design the first Beyond Aero aircraft. You will report to the Lead aerostructure engineer.
You will be designing aerostructures CAD 3D models including all class 1 and 2 structural parts like fuselage, wings, doors, moveable parts, pylons, VTP, HTP, etc…
Your role will consist in:
- Define architecture and design solutions for all aerostructure parts
- Model in CAD space allocation mockups and different design solutions
- Coordinate with stress engineers for pre-sizing implementation
- Define design criteria, risks, and schedules for the parts for which you are responsible
✈ About you
Desired skills and qualifications
- Team player
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Mechanical engineering degree or equivalent
- Systems installation
- CFRP and aluminium construction
- Experience in lightweight structures design
- Catia V5 or 3DExperience experience is a must have
- Ability to work in virtual teams
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Your location: You will be working at Beyond Aero office in Toulouse, France. Partial remote working is possible.
✈ Apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, projects/portfolio and lines of motivation with the job title as the email subject.Apply now