Fuel Cell Air Supply Engineer
✈ About us: We believe that aviation will be electric and we need to make this transition happen as soon as possible. Beyond Aero is making long range electric aircraft possible using hydrogen-electric propulsion. Our first aircraft is a zero emission private aircraft, designed for hydrogen propulsion.
In order to strengthen our Engineering team we are looking for a Fuel Cell Air Supply Engineer (m/f/d)
✈ Subject: fuel cell air supply design and development. Be part of the Powertrain design team to design the first Beyond Aero aircraft. You will report to the Lead Powertrain engineer.
Your role will consist in:
- Contribution to the definition, design and performance of Fuel Cell Air supply systems comprising centrifugal machinery, coolers and air handling components like filters and purification systems.
- Integration and routing of the air supply
- Study, preparation and execution of ground tests on bench with analysis of results
- Suppliers technical discussion
- Interaction with the air conditioning systems
- Co-designing with other powertrain systems interfaced with Air Supply (mainly Fuel cel Systems),
✈ About you
Desired skills and qualifications
- Educated to a 5 years' degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering or a related discipline
- Team player
- At least 5 years of experience in System Development
- Technical knowledge of fuel cell system and knowledge of electrical systems;
- Air Supply Circuit: centrifugal machinery, coolers and air handling components like filters and purification systems
- Competencies in thermo-dynamics and fluid-dynamics
Your location: You will be working at Beyond Aero office in Toulouse, France. Partial remote working is possible.
✈ Apply: Send an email to email@example.com with your resume, projects/portfolio and lines of motivation with the job title as the email subject.Apply now