Color & Trim Designer Intern
Remote / Toulouse
Full - Time
September 19, 2023
✈ About us: We believe that aviation will be electric and we need to make this transition happen as soon as possible. Beyond Aero is making long range electric aircraft possible using hydrogen-electric propulsion. Our first aircraft is a zero emission private aircraft, designed for hydrogen propulsion.
In order to strengthen our Engineering team we are looking for a Color & Trim Designer Intern (m/f/d)
- Research of innovative and sustainable materials, smart technologies and potential suppliers.
- Go through all C&T specialist areas (fabrics, imitation leather, graining, applications,...), create a strong database and receive a deeper insight into the development of innovative material concepts.
- Attend design and material fairs and exhibitions to explore trends and connect with potential suppliers.
- Researching the market sector, customers lifestyles, design and social trends.
- Illustration of personas.
- Illustration color & trim concepts from all information gathered.
✈ About you:
- You have an agile and entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are highly creative - with attention to detail.
- You have already gained initial experience in the field of Color & Trim, ideally in the automotive or aviation industry.
- You have knowledge of the development and use of sustainable and/or smart materials
- Fully aware of the environmental challenges, with a strong interest in eco-responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit, results-oriented.
- Curious you have good communication skills, the ability to work independently in a team and organizational skills
- Fluent in French and English.
✈ Apply: Send an email to email@example.com with your resume, projects/portfolio and lines of motivation with the job title as the email subject.Apply now