September 19, 2022
✈ About us: We are passionate about aviation and redesigning a business aircraft powered by hydrogen. We believe that aviation will only be electric in the next decades, and that we need to make this transition happen as soon as possible. We are currently building a 500 kg two-seater demonstrator and working on the long term ideal aircraft. You will be working in an early stage startup closely to the Head of design to shape the future of aviation.
Location is flexible: remote or possibility of offices in Paris (2e) or Toulouse.
- Research of innovative and sustainable materials, smart technologies and potential suppliers.
- Go through all C&T specialist areas (fabrics, imitation leather, graining, applications,...), create a strong database and receive a deeper insight into the development of innovative material concepts.
- Attend design and material fairs and exhibitions to explore trends and connect with potential suppliers.
- Researching the market sector, customers lifestyles, design and social trends.
- Illustration of personas.
- Illustration color & trim concepts from all information gathered.
✈ About you:
- You have an agile and entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are highly creative - with attention to detail.
- You have already gained initial experience in the field of Color & Trim, ideally in the automotive or aviation industry.
- You have knowledge of the development and use of sustainable and/or smart materials
- Fully aware of the environmental challenges, with a strong interest in eco-responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit, results-oriented.
- Curious you have good communication skills, the ability to work independently in a team and organizational skills
- Fluent in French and English.
✈ Apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, projects/portfolio and lines of motivation with the job title as the email subject.Apply now