✈ About us: We believe that aviation will be electric in the next decades, and that we need to make this transition happen as soon as possible. Beyond Aero is a startup of 15 passionate people currently building a two-seater hydrogen powered flying aircraft demonstrator. Meanwhile, we are designing a business aircraft able to reach 1000 miles around the hydrogen powertrain.
We are looking for the next 10 people who want to shape the future of aviation with us. One of them will be in charge of the aircraft hydrogen storage and distribution architecture definition.
✈ Subject: Lead Beyond Aero’s aircraft hydrogen storage and distribution architecture
- Study, compare and propose options for the H2 storage system (and distribution) of Beyond Aero's first Hydrogen-Electric aircraft
- Perform technical evaluation, trade studies, requirements derivation and establish the H2 storage and distribution configuration and integration into the aircraft, including H2 storage, H2 pressure regulation, valves, H2 circuit, H2 feeder, fuel cell H2 supply, system control and monitoring.
- Study and define parameters and conditions for H2 refuelling, H2 fire detection and protection, ventilation.
- Participate in evaluation, selection and manage technical interactions with partners and suppliers for H2 storage and distribution system, in collaboration with Program Manager
- Support discussions with certifications authorities, especially about H2 safety and operations and ensure that design meet defined requirements and specifications (FAA Part 23 and EASA CS 23)
- Lead the GH2 storage and distribution roadmap definition, design, prototyping, and testing activities