Lead Stress Engineer
✈ About us: We believe that aviation will be electric and we need to make this transition happen as soon as possible. Beyond Aero is making long range electric aircraft possible using hydrogen-electric propulsion. Our first aircraft is a zero emission private aircraft, designed for hydrogen propulsion.
In order to strengthen our Engineering team we are looking for a Lead Stress Engineer (m/f/d)
✈ Subject: You will become accountable to create the sizing methodologies, manage internal and external resources, size and certify the aircraft.
Your role will consist in:
- Stress engineering team Creation and Coordination
- Stress engineers Subcontractors and partners Management
- Develop Beyond Aero stress methodology for new Hydrogen CS23 aircraft
- Apply knowledge of advanced structures analysis (e.g., modeling, static, fatigue, damage tolerance, etc.) and materials to determine structural adequacy, specific regulatory and qualification compliance in order to collaborate on structural designs of products.
- Pre-size full aerostructure
- Interface with other members of project or program teams, senior management and technical staff to define and implement engineering solutions to meet group, organization, and company objectives.
- Ability to establish resource requirements and manage allocations; evaluate performance; coach, plan and organize individuals; and oversee process/project/program activities.
- Delegation of Authority to sign off stress notes
✈ About you
Desired skills and qualifications
- Team player
- 10+ y experience in structural analysis, mainly in aeronautical structure
- Hand calculation + FEA using Ansys, Nastran/Patran, Simulia or other aeronautics tools.
- 3DExperience / CATIA reading ability
- CFRP and aluminum construction
- Manufacturing and/or Design experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in virtual teams
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Your location: You will be working at Beyond Aero office in Toulouse, France. Partial remote working is possible.
✈ Apply: Send an email to email@example.com with your resume, projects/portfolio and lines of motivation with the job title as the email subject.Apply now