✈ About us: We believe that aviation will only be electric in the next decades, and that we need to make this transition happen as soon as possible. Beyond Aero is a startup of 10 passionate people currently building a two-seater hydrogen powered flying aircraft demonstrator. Meanwhile, we are designing a business aircraft able to reach 1000 miles.
We are looking for the next 10 people who want to shape the future of aviation with us. One of them will be in charge of the aircraft power architecture definition. You will work closely with the product department, the engineering team, partners, suppliers and regulations to co-develop the aircraft together.
✈ Subject: Lead the first Beyond Aero aircraft power architecture definition
- Technical ownership and delivery of electronics design through the entire development cycle, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure accurate and efficient implementation in the aircraft architecture
- Provide engineering support for development of electronic hardware systems including system integration.
- Interface with suppliers and other engineering teams to support subsystem level requirements capture.
- Design, plan and testing of various power electronic components such as electric machines, high voltage inverter drives and DC-DC converters.
- Ensure successful integration with the other subsystems within the powertrain (Fuel Cell System, Battery Packs, Electric Motors drivers,...)