Powertrain Integration Design Engineer
✈ About us: We believe that aviation will be electric and we need to make this transition happen as soon as possible. Beyond Aero is making long range electric aircraft possible using hydrogen-electric propulsion. Our first aircraft is a zero emission private aircraft, designed for hydrogen propulsion.
In order to strengthen our Engineering team we are looking for a Powertrain integration Design Engineer (d/f/m)
✈ Role: Lead the Hydrogen powertrain integration in the first Beyond Aero aircraft
You will report to the HO Vehicle & Airframe.
The powertrain is designed by another team next to you. You will become accountable end to end to integrate the Hydrogen powertrain in the new aerostructure: propose packaging, design principles, load path. This is an Engineering role but keeping in mind industrialization and later production of the vehicle.
Your role will consist in:
- Define architecture and design solution to install each function as a very early maturity: H2 cell, tanks, cooling, batteries, pylons and all powertrain parts.
- Model in CAD space allocation mockups
- Define RC/NRC/schedule/risks for the parts you are in charge
✈ About you
Desired skills and qualifications
- Team player
- Aircraft engineering degree or equivalent
- Mechanical engineering
- Systems installation
- CFRP and aluminium construction
- Catia V5 or 3D exp V6 experience as a driver
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar role,
- Ability to work in virtual teams
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Your location: You will be working at Beyond Aero office in Toulouse, France. Partial remote working is possible.
✈ Apply: Send an email to email@example.com with your resume, projects/portfolio and lines of motivation with the job title as the email subject.Apply now