Full - Time
February 22, 2023
✈ About us: We believe that aviation will only be electric in the next decades, and that we need to make this transition happen as soon as possible. Beyond Aero is a startup of 20+ passionate people currently building a two-seater hydrogen powered flying aircraft demonstrator. Meanwhile, we are designing a business aircraft able to reach 1000 miles.
✈ Subject: Lead the first Beyond Aero aircraft propulsion system architecture definition/integration
- Develop and integrate propulsion systems using aerospace industry standards and best practices
- Support definition, validation, and verification of system requirements. Coordinate with external suppliers
- Define key interface data for propulsion and related systems
- Participate in testing, qualification, and certification efforts
- Accomplish deliverables associated with the propulsion system for key program milestones, including design reviews, hardware deliveries, testing and certification milestones
✈ About you:
- Master’s Degree (or higher) in Aerospace, Electrical Engineering or any other directly relevant engineering field required
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in propulsion systems development, especially electric propulsion motors and controllers. Experience with propeller integration.
- Knowledge of current EASA CS23 & FAA Part23 is an advantage
- Experience with thermal management, engine/nacelle/airframe integration, propeller integration, heat transfer high voltage distribution is an advantage
✈ Apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, projects/portfolio and lines of motivation with the job title as the email subject.Apply now