✈ About us: We believe that aviation will only be electric in the next decades, and that we need to make this transition happen as soon as possible. Beyond Aero is a startup of 10 passionate people currently building a two-seater hydrogen powered flying aircraft demonstrator. Meanwhile, we are designing a business aircraft able to reach 1000 miles.
We are looking for the next 10 people who want to shape the future of aviation with us. One of them will be in charge of the aircraft propulsion system architecture definition/integration. You will work closely with the product department, the engineering team, partners, suppliers and regulations to co-develop the aircraft together.
✈ Subject: Lead the first Beyond Aero aircraft propulsion system architecture definition/integration
- Develop and integrate propulsion systems using aerospace industry standards and best practices
- Support definition, validation, and verification of system requirements. Coordinate with external suppliers
- Define key interface data for propulsion and related systems
- Participate in testing, qualification, and certification efforts
- Accomplish deliverables associated with the propulsion system for key program milestones, including design reviews, hardware deliveries, testing and certification milestones