✈ About us: We believe that aviation will only be electric in the next decades, and that we need to make this transition happen as soon as possible. Beyond Aero is a startup of 10 passionate people currently building a two-seater hydrogen powered flying aircraft demonstrator. Meanwhile, we are designing a business aircraft able to reach 1000 miles.
We are looking for the next 10 people who want to shape the future of aviation with us. One of them will be in charge of the aircraft thermal management system architecture definition. You will work closely with the product department, the engineering team, partners, suppliers and regulations to co-develop the aircraft together.
✈ Subject: Lead the first Beyond Aero aircraft thermal management system architecture definition
- Technical ownership and delivery of thermal management system from end to end. In particular, design, prototyping, manufacture, and validation, including requirements capture and definition (cooling, heating, de-icing, energy harvesting,...), working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure accurate and efficient implementation in the aircraft architecture
- Innovative thermal concept generation, prototype design, development, testing and validation
- Accomplish deliverables associated with the thermal management architecture for key program milestones, including design reviews, hardware deliveries, testing and certification milestones
- Detailed design, analysis, testing and verification in line with aerospace regulations (EASA CS-23 and FAA Part23), supporting certification Means of Compliance plan
- Specification and supplier identification of equipment such as heat exchangers, system plumbing and instrumentation